Anisha Patel - firstname.lastname@example.org 905-777-3837 ext. 12436
Date(s) - 04/04/2016 - 17/04/2016
- To enhance clinical knowledge of the unique needs of the elderly, including those with complex health problems.
- To increase clinical knowledge of common geriatric syndromes and principles of care.
- To acquire the skills necessary to perform an in-depth multidimensional geriatric assessment.
- To improve understanding of who may benefit from specialized geriatric services.
- Health care professionals working with the elderly
- Strongly recommended for staff who are NEW to the field of geriatric care
- Refresher for those who have been in the field for more than 5 years
Click here for the list of presentations this course offers.
In this online version, once registered and paid, you will receive a link and password to a private website that will contain all 12 presentations. You will have a 2 week period when these videos will be available from April 4th- 17th 2016. You will be required to watch all videos and complete the evaluation in order to receive your certificate of completion by email. You will also receive and electronic document containing all the presentation powerpoints.
This online offering of the Geriatric Training Program is part of the Geriatric Certificate Program. Go to www.geriatriccp.ca for more information on the benefits of registering.
CHEQUE: *Please make cheques payable to ‘Hamilton Health Sciences’ and mail to:
Attn: Anisha Patel
Regional Geriatric Program central
St. Peter’s Hospital
88 Maplewood Avenue
Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
CREDIT CARD: To pay by credit card, click HERE
copy and paste this Account Number: 1677.5500072.12279
Add in the rest of your credit card information and Process transaction.
Please note, you will be required to save and send to Anisha Patel the confirmation payment page in order to be considered paid. You will NOT be considered paid unless you send this receipt.
Please see above payment options.
Bookings are closed for this event.