Christopher Gabor - email@example.com 905-777-3837 x 12436
Date(s) - 03/10/2022 - 25/11/2022
Location: Online (self-paced)
When: October 3 – November 25, 2022
Registration and Fees:
- $125.00 CAD
- Register on Eventbrite HERE by November 4, 2022.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the foundations of assessment and management of geriatric syndromes.
- Describe the unique needs of older adults, including those with complex health problems.
- Apply the principles of geriatric care to their work with older adults.
Who Should Attend?
Those who are new to geriatrics and those who would like a review of geriatric concepts.
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Residents
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Social Service Workers
- Recreational Therapists
- Personal Support Workers
- Community Paramedics
- Self-paced online learning
- Participants will have access to all presentations from the time of registration until the program end date (min of 3 weeks allotted).
- Total of 8 instructional hours.
- Opportunity to submit questions for response by speakers.
- Participants must complete the program evaluation to receive their certificate of attendance.
- Certificates will be issued on an ongoing basis upon completion of the program evaluation survey.
Click Here to view Program Brochure.