Michelle Doherty - firstname.lastname@example.org 905-521-2100 ext. 12436
Date(s) - 10/03/2020 - 24/03/2020
In this online version, once registered and paid, you will receive a link and password to a private website that will contain all presentations. You will have a 2 week period when these videos will be available from March 10th – 24th 2020. You will be required to watch all videos and complete the evaluation in order to receive your certificate of completion by email. You will also receive an electronic document containing all the presentation PowerPoints.
This online offering of the Geriatric Training Program is part of the Geriatric Certificate Program. Go to www.geriatriccp.ca for more information on the benefits of registering.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
- To enhance clinical knowledge of the unique needs of the elderly, including those with complex health problems.
- To increase clinical knowledge of common geriatric syndromes and principles of care.
- To acquire the skills necessary to perform an in-depth multidimensional geriatric assessment.
- To improve understanding of who may benefit from specialized geriatric services.
- Health care professionals working with the elderly.
- Strongly recommended for staff who are NEW to the field of geriatric care.
- Refresher for those who have been in the field for more than 5 years.
1. Fill out your information below in the “bookings” section, then click submit
2. Follow the instructions below for payment.
3. Send payment confirmation to Michelle Doherty; email@example.com
*Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences and mail to:
Attn: Michelle Doherty
Regional Geriatric Program central
St. Peter’s Hospital
88 Maplewood Avenue
Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
To pay by credit card, go to the following link and enter the information below:
For the Account Number, please enter: RGPEducation
For Patient Name: enter your own name
For Amount, enter: 250.00
Follow the instructions to pay with credit card.
(Please note, a $2.00 surcharge will be applied for credit card payments)
Once you complete the process, you MUST print or save a pdf of your confirmation and send it to Michelle Doherty at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your registration to be complete.
*Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences and mail to: Attn: Michelle Doherty Regional Geriatric Program central St. Peter’s Hospital 88 Maplewood Avenue Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
Bookings are closed for this event.