Emily Vines - firstname.lastname@example.org 905-777-3837 ext. 12220
Date(s) - 04/03/2019 - 18/03/2019
REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL
In this online version, once registered and paid, you will receive a link and password to a private website that will contain all 16 presentations. You will have a 2 week period when these videos will be available from March 4th – 18th 2019. You will be required to watch all videos and complete the evaluation in order to receive your certificate of completion by email. You will also receive an electronic document containing all the presentation PowerPoint’s.
This online offering of the Geriatric Training Program is part of the Geriatric Certificate Program. Go to www.geriatriccp.ca for more information on the benefits of registering.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
- To enhance clinical knowledge of the unique needs of the elderly, including those with complex health problems.
- To increase clinical knowledge of common geriatric syndromes and principles of care.
- To acquire the skills necessary to perform an in-depth multidimensional geriatric assessment.
- To improve understanding of who may benefit from specialized geriatric services.
- Health care professionals working with the elderly.
- Strongly recommended for staff who are NEW to the field of geriatric care.
- Refresher for those who have been in the field for more than 5 years.
1. Fill out your information below in the “bookings” section, then click submit
2. Follow the instructions below for payment.
3. Send payment confirmation to Emily Vines; email@example.com
*Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences and mail to:
Attn: Kristy McKibbon
Regional Geriatric Program central
St. Peter’s Hospital
88 Maplewood Avenue
Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
To pay by credit card, go to the following link and enter the information below:
For the Account Number, please enter: RGPEducation
For Patient Name: enter your own name
For Amount, enter: 250.00
Follow the instructions to pay with credit card.
(Please note, a $2.00 surcharge will be applied for credit card payments)
Once you complete the process, you MUST print or save a pdf of your confirmation and send it to Emily Vines at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your registration to be complete.
*Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences and mail to: Attn: Kristy McKibbon Regional Geriatric Program central St. Peter’s Hospital 88 Maplewood Avenue Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
Bookings are closed for this event.