Jennifer Siemon - email@example.com
Date(s) - 03/10/2019 - 04/10/2019
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
LOCATION: Royal Botanical Gardens, 680 Plains Road West Burlington, ON
To view the flyer click HERE.
To view the agenda, click HERE.
To successfully register for the course you must complete the following three steps:
Submit your booking information at the bottom of this page
Submit payment by cheque or credit card (instructions below)
Email payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay by credit card, go to: https://www.e-comunity.ca/unp/UNPFrontControllerServlet?LANG=en&OPCODE=FormInfo&APP_ID=100032&BRAND=site
For the Account Number, please enter: RGPEducation
For Patient Name, enter: your own name
For Amount, enter: 250.00
Please follow the instructions to pay with credit card. (Please note, a $2.00 surcharge will be applied for credit card payments) Once you complete the process, you MUST print or save a pdf of your confirmation and send it to Jennifer Siemon at email@example.com in order for your registration to be complete/confirmed.
CHEQUE – Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences
Attn: Jennifer Siemon
Regional Geriatric Program central
St. Peter’s Hospital
88 Maplewood Avenue
Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
– Health care professionals working with the elderly
– Strongly recommended for staff who are NEW to the field of geriatric care
– To enhance clinical knowledge of the unique needs of the elderly, including those with complex health problems
– To increase clinical knowledge of common geriatric syndromes and principles of care.
– To acquire the skills necessary to perform an in-depth multidimensional geriatric assessment.
– To improve understanding of who may benefit from specialized geriatric services.
Photography: Candid photos will be taken at the event. Your registration implies your permission for these photos to be used for promotional material. Individuals in photographs will not be identified.
** Lunch is provided both days.
*Cancellations received before September 27th, 2019 will be refunded less a 25% administration fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after this date.
Bookings are closed for this event.