Lily Consoli - email@example.com 905-777-3837 x 12372
Date(s) - 08/03/2022 - 29/03/2022
Location: Online (self-paced)
When: Tues, Mar 8th – Tues, Mar 29th, 2022
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the foundations of assessment and management of geriatric syndromes.
- Describe the unique needs of older adults, including those with complex health problems.
- Apply the principles of geriatric care to their work with older adults.
Who Should Attend?
Those who are new to geriatrics and those who would like a review of geriatric concepts.
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Residents
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Social Service Workers
- Recreational Therapists
- Personal Support Workers
- Community Paramedics
- Self-paced online learning
- During the 3-week period, learners have access to 16 presentations
- Total of 8 instructional hours
- Participants must complete the program evaluation in order to receive their certificate of attendance.
View the brochure HERE.