Jeanette Kelly - kellyjean@HHSC.CA 905-777-3837 x 12414
Date(s) - 29/11/2021
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
WHEN: Monday, November 29, 2021 from 8:30am-3:00pm EST
WHERE: Virtual (Via Zoom)
To view the course flyer, please click HERE.
- Differentiating between Delirium, Dementia and Depression
- Best Practice: Delirium Prevention and Management
- Practical delirium prevention strategies during COVID pandemic
This workshop is provided by the Hamilton Health Sciences Hospital Elder Life Program. It is designed to meet the course requirements of the Geriatric Certificate Program.
1. Fill out your information below in the “bookings” section, then click submit
2. Follow the instructions below for payment.
3. Send payment confirmation to Michelle Doherty; firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences and mail to:
Attn: Michelle Doherty
Regional Geriatric Program central
St. Peter’s Hospital
88 Maplewood Avenue
Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
To pay by credit card, go to the following link and enter the information below:
For the Account Number, please enter: RGPEducation
For Patient Name: enter your own name
For Amount, enter: 150.00
Follow the instructions to pay with credit card.
(Please note, a $2.00 surcharge will be applied for credit card payments)
Once you complete the process, you MUST print or save a pdf of your confirmation and send it to Michelle Doherty at email@example.com in order for your registration to be complete.
*Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences and mail to: Attn: Michelle Doherty Regional Geriatric Program central St. Peter’s Hospital 88 Maplewood Avenue Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9