Anisha Patel - email@example.com 905-777-3837 ext. 12436
Date(s) - 18/11/2015
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand when and why to use cognitive assessment tools
- Have insight into balancing the scientific and ethical considerations related to the use of clinical tools
- Be able to use cognitive assessment tools in a standardized and consistent manner
Front line health care professionals working with the elderly who use cognitive assessment tools in their clinical practice including:
- RNs, RPNs, APN
- OT, PT, SLP
- Social Work
- others who use cognitive assessment tools in clinical practice
This is your opportunity to:
- Engage with an expert geriatrician to learn more about cognitive assessment
- Participate in small group interactive learning
LUNCH IS PROVIDED.
CHEQUE *Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences and mail to: Attn: Anisha Patel Regional Geriatric Program central St. Peter’s Hospital 88 Maplewood Avenue Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9 CREDIT CARD To pay by credit card, go to: https://www.e-comunity.ca/unp/UNPFrontControllerServlet?LANG=en&OPCODE=FormInfo&APP_ID=100032&BRAND=site Copy and Paste this as the Account Number: 1677.5500072.12279 and follow the instructions to pay with credit card. (Please note, a $2.00 surcharge will be applied for credit card payments) Once you complete the process, you MUST print or save a pdf of your confirmation and send it to Anisha Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your registration to be complete.
Bookings are closed for this event.