Michelle Doherty - email@example.com 905-777-3837 x12436
Date(s) - 01/11/2023
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify when and why to use cognitive assessment tools
- Describe scientific and ethical considerations related to the use of clinical tools
- Employ cognitive assessment tools in a standardized and consistent manner
- Interpret cognitive tests
- Psychometric Properties
- Mini Mental State Exam
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment
- Clock Drawing Test
- Trails Making Test B
- Geriatric Depression Scale
- Confusion Assessment Method
Who should attend?
- Health care providers responsible for or interested in conducting cognitive assessments of older adults.
- 4-hour facilitated virtual workshop (Zoom)
- Cancellations received up to 2 weeks in advance will be refunded less the Eventbrite fee of $9.99 CAD. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after this time.
- Register for this event through Eventbrite here.