Christopher Gabor - email@example.com 905-777-3837 x12436
Date(s) - 15/05/2023
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify when and why to use cognitive assessment tools
- Describe scientific and ethical considerations related to the use of clinical tools
- Employ cognitive assessment tools in a standardized and consistent manner
- Interpret cognitive tests
- 1:00-1:10pm – Introduction
- 1:10-1:35pm – Psychometric Properties
- 1:35-2:10pm – Mini Mental State Exam
- 2:10-2:20pm – Break
- 2:20-3:00pm – Montreal Cognitive Assessment
- 3:00-3:25pm – Clock Drawing Test
- 3:25-3:50pm – Trails Making Test B
- 3:50-4:00pm – Break
- 4:00-4:30pm – Geriatric Depression Scale
- 4:30-4:50pm – Confusion Assessment Method
- 4:50-5:00pm – Wrap-up
Who should attend?
- Health care providers responsible for or interested in conducting cognitive assessments of older adults.
- 4-hour facilitated virtual workshop (Zoom)
- Cancellations received up to 2 weeks in advance will be refunded less the Eventbrite fee of $9.99 CAD. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after this time.
- Register for this event through Eventbrite here.
Access the flyer here.