Michelle Doherty - firstname.lastname@example.org 905-777-3837 ext. 12436
Date(s) - 18/08/2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
WHEN: Wednesday, August 18th, 2021 from 1:00pm – 5:00pm
WHERE: Virtual (Via Zoom)
To view the course flyer, please click HERE.
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand when and why to use cognitive assessment tools
- Have insight into balancing the scientific and ethical considerations related to the use of clinical tools
- Be able to use cognitive assessment tools in a standardized and consistent manner
Tools and topics to be discussed:
- When Should We Use These Tests and Why?
- Standardized Mini Mental State Exam (SMMSE)
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA)
- Respondent Burden
- Confusion Assessment Method (CAM)
- Trail Making Test B
- Clock Drawing Test (CDT)
Front line health care professionals working with older adults who use cognitive assessment tools in their clinical practice including:
- RNs, RPNs, APN
- OT, PT, SLP
- Social Work
- Others who use cognitive assessment tools in clinical practice
This is your opportunity to:
- Engage with an expert in the field to learn more about cognitive assessment
- Participate in small group interactive learning (virtually)
1. Fill out your information below in the “bookings” section, then click submit
2. Follow the instructions below for payment.
3. Send payment confirmation to Michelle Doherty; email@example.com
*Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences and mail to:
Attn: Michelle Doherty
Regional Geriatric Program central
St. Peter’s Hospital
88 Maplewood Avenue
Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
To pay by credit card, go to the following link and enter the information below:
For the Account Number, please enter: RGPEducation
For Patient Name: enter your own name
For Amount, enter: 150.00
Follow the instructions to pay with credit card.
(Please note, a $2.00 surcharge will be applied for credit card payments)
Once you complete the process, you MUST print or save a pdf of your confirmation and send it to Michelle Doherty at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your registration to be complete.
This event is fully booked.