Christopher Gabor - email@example.com 905-777-3837 x12436
Date(s) - 15/04/2023
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify when and why to use cognitive assessment tools
- Describe scientific and ethical considerations related to the use of clinical tools
- Employ cognitive assessment tools in a standardized and consistent manner
- Interpret cognitive tests
- Introduction (9:00-9:10am)
- Psychometric Properties (9:10-9:35am)
- Mini Mental State Exam (9:35-10:10am)
- Break (10:10-10:20am)
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (10:20-11:00am)
- Clock Drawing Test (11:00-11:25am)
- Trails Making Test B (11:25-11:50am)
- Break (11:50am-12:00pm)
- Geriatric Depression Scale (12:00-12:30pm)
- Confusion Assessment Method (12:30-12:50pm)
- Wrap-up (12:50-1:00pm)
Who should attend?
- Health care providers responsible for or interested in conducting cognitive assessments of older adults.
- 4-hour facilitated virtual workshop (Zoom)
- Cancellations received up to 2 weeks in advance will be refunded less the Eventbrite fee of $9.99 CAD. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after this time.
- Register for this event through Eventbrite here.
Access the flyer here.