Christopher Gabor - email@example.com 905-777-3837 x 12436
Date(s) - 24/10/2022
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify when and why to use cognitive assessment tools
- Describe scientific and ethical considerations related to the use of clinical tools
- Employ cognitive assessment tools in a standardized and consistent manner
- Interpret cognitive tests
- Introduction (1:00-1:10pm)
- Psychometric Properties (1:10-1:35pm)
- Mini Mental State Exam (1:35-2:10pm)
- Break (2:10-2:20pm)
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (2:20-3:00pm)
- Clock Drawing Test (3:00-3:35pm)
- Trails Making Test B (3:35-3:50pm)
- Break (3:50-4:00pm)
- Geriatric Depression Scale (4:00-4:30pm)
- Confusion Assessment Method (4:30-4:50pm)
- Wrap-up (4:50-5:00pm)
Who should attend?
- Health care providers responsible for or interested in conducting cognitive assessments of older adults.
- 4-hour facilitated virtual workshop (Zoom)
- Cancellations received up to 2 weeks in advance will be refunded less the Eventbrite fee of $9.99 CAD. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after this time.
- Register for this event through Eventbrite here.
Access the flyer here.