Michelle Doherty - firstname.lastname@example.org 905-777-3837 x 12436
Date(s) - 18/08/2022
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify when and why to use cognitive assessment tools
- Describe scientific and ethical considerations related to the use of clinical tools
- Employ cognitive assessment tools in a standardized and consistent manner
- Interpret cognitive tests
- Introduction (4:00-4:10pm)
- Psychometric Properties (4:10-4:35pm)
- Mini Mental State Exam (4:35-5:10pm)
- Break (5:10-5:20pm)
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (5:20-6:00pm)
- Clock Drawing Test (6:00-6:35pm)
- Trails Making Test B (6:35-6:50pm)
- Break (6:50-7:00pm)
- Geriatric Depression Scale (7:00-7:30pm)
- Confusion Assessment Method (7:30-7:50pm)
- Wrap-up (7:50-8:00pm)
Who should attend?
- Health care providers responsible for or interested in conducting cognitive assessments of older adults.
- 4-hour facilitated virtual workshop (Zoom)
- Cancellations received up to 2 weeks in advance will be refunded less the Eventbrite fee of $9.99 CAD. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after this time.
- Register for this event through Eventbrite here.
Access the flyer here.