Date(s) - 25/09/2014 - 26/09/2014
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Health care professionals working with the elderly
- Strongly recommended for staff who are NEW to the field of geriatric care
- To enhance clinical knowledge of the unique needs of the elderly, including those with complex healh problems.
- To increase clinical knowledge of common geriatric syndromes and principles of care.
- To aquire the skills necesary to perform an in-depth multidimensional geriatric assessment.
- To improve understanding of who may benefit from specialized geriatric services.