Date(s) - 19/09/2013 - 20/09/2013
8:30 am - 3:45 pm
- Health care professionals working with the elderly who are NEW to the field of geriatric care or who have not had formal geriatric training.
- Recommended for professionals and students.
- To enhance clinical knowledge of the unique needs of the elderly, including those with complex healh problems.
- To increase clinical knowledge of common geriatric syndromes and principles of care.
- To aquire the skills necesary to perform an in-depth multidimensional geriatric assessment.
- To improve understanding of who may benefit from specialized geriatric services.
For directions to the Royal Botanical Gardens go to: www.rbg.ca/Page.aspx