Geriatric Education Bursaries
What is the Geriatric Education Bursary?
The Geriatric Education Bursary will provide funding to attend geriatric focused education events and/or courses to support learning needs and goals.
Who is Eligible?
- Health care providers currently working or intending to work in a geriatric setting or medical residents with an interest in geriatrics as a profession.
- Applicants working in the Hamilton Niagara Haldimand-Norfolk Brant, Waterloo Wellington and Halton regions.
- Two educational bursaries up to a maximum of $500.00 each will be awarded annually.
Timeline & Application Process
- Applications Open: October 1st, 2021
- Applications Close: November 30th, 2021
- Award winners will be notified by mid-December 2021
- Access the fillable PDF application here.
Administrative Assistant, RGPc
Phone: 905-777-3837, ext. 12372